For more than 26 years, Dr. Arash Zadeh has provided high-quality dental care to the Daly City, CA community. Dedicated to helping his patients achieve healthy teeth and gums for life, Dr. Arash loves creating confident, youthful-looking smiles for patients of all ages.
He appreciates the challenges of clinical dentistry, and the opportunity to establish many meaningful relationships with his patients. Dr. Arash is focused on ensuring that his patients receive the attention they deserve and strives to fully inform them so they are comfortable making decisions regarding their dental health.
Education and continuing education
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery — University of California Los Angeles, School of Dentistry
- Advanced General Dental Residency — Pacifica University
- Graduate of advanced Orthodontics seminars at USDI
- Graduate of Implant Seminars Continuum and live patient
By actively participating in continuing education, Dr. Arash is able to stay current on the latest technology and dental treatments. He believes his patients deserve the best, and continuing education allows him to provide his patients with more options and better results.
- American Dental Association ADA
- California Dental Association CDA
- United States Dental Institute USDI
- Give Kids a Smile Volunteer, participant
Outside the office
Dr. Arash is originally from Mountain View, CA, and currently resides in Pacifica. He spends his free time with his family, hiking in Pacifica, and cheering for the Warriors, Giants, and 49ers.
Please click here to schedule an appointment!